Opening SMA Musallah with COVID-19 Precautions
Please check this page for COVID-19 related updates.
With the Grace of Allah Ta’ala, Stittsville Muslim Association (SMA) is opening its newly leased Musallah location at Unit D – 1530 Stittsville Main St, Stittsville, ON K2S 1N7 – (Google Maps). We will be opening for 5 daily prayers starting 30th September 2020. 1st Friday Jummah prayers will be starting from 2nd Oct 2020 – In Sha Allah.
COVID-19 Requirements for Musallah Entry (any prayer)
- Entry to SMA Musallah is prohibited without registration
- One ongoing pass for five daily prayer
- Separate Jummah prayer pass requiring new registration every week
- All attendees must register with their full name and contact info
- Registration for each Jummah prayer opens at 6pm every Thursday of every week
- Duplicate entries with same name will be deleted
- Complete mandatory COVID-19 self assessment using tool: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
- Register for Musallah entry: Regular prayers & Jummah – (see links below)
- Must bring your own face mask
- All attendees are required to wear mask during ALL times inside Musallah
- Must bring prayer mat & bag for shoes for each person
- You will be praying indoors
- Chairs will NOT be available on-site
- No children under 10 allowed at this time.
- Seniors over 65 and those with pre-existing medical conditions are a greater risk to the effects of the virus and it is advisable that they continue to pray at home.
- Feeling sick? You must NOT attend Musallah until 14 days after such conditions lasts
- Please prayer at home if you have any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, chills, sore throat, runny nose, Nausea, Stomach Pain, change in taste or smell, pink eye or muscle aches
- No washroom or wudhu facility available
- No washroom or water access available on-site. Please make wudhu at home
- Keep 2 meters (6 feet) social distancing at ALL times
- Only pray at designated & marked spots inside Musallah
- No socializing inside or outside Musallah before or after any prayer
- You will be required to leave premises after every prayer
IMPORTANT: Parking Instructions
Only use public parking lot. Do not use the private parking spots next to Musallah or other businesses.
Exiting Parking lot
Do NOT make left turn on Stittsville Main St when leaving public parking lot at Musallah. TURN RIGHT on Stittsville Main St to go with traffic.
Musallah Pass Registration
Friday Jummah Prayer Pass (registration is weekly and starts on Thursday 6pm of every week) – https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/sma-friday-jumuah-prayer-pass-registration-117872426601